As an embedded software developer, you develop and maintain the embedded software for the IoT products that we design.
Would you like to join a creative and dynamic team? Are you seeking a role where you could have a meaningful impact? See how you could contribute to our organization below.
If you have the talent and experience for this position, we’d like to talk to you!
- Are passionate about durable, secure, scalable systems that are always up and running
- Have a strong core understanding of software engineering best practices
- Are motivated to build products that people love to use
Valuable skills could be:
- Experience designing, building, deploying and scaling fault tolerant systems used in production by a large base of users
- A breadth of experience with languages such as Go, C++, or one of the JVM languages, such as Java
- A deep understanding of REST and API design— that extends beyond buzzwords
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Deployment (CI/CD) - e.g. CircleCI, Jenkins
- Experience with functional languages
- Experience building REST API’s
- Experience and understanding of performance monitoring tools (e.g., DataDog, CloudWatch)
Along with your resume, please include your GitHub account if you have one, as well as any relevant application or code samples.